TRID Audit Hot SpotsWith Jerod Moyer
- 1 Video
- 6 PDFs
- 2.0 hrs
ICB Credit: 2.5 CRCM
There are land mines scattered throughout the TRID landscape. This webinar will help auditors and examiners focus on where the TRID blowups are likely to be. We'll cover each of the following and more:
- Application Date Differences (TRID vs. ECOA & HMDA)
- Sorting out "Cannot Shop" and "Can Shop" vs. "Did Not Shop" and "Did Shop"
- Shopping List Mistakes and Misconceptions
- Identifying the TRID Purpose
- Projected Payments - Loan Costs vs. Property Costs (Including Anticipating Improvement Costs)
- Loan Costs & Other Costs - What goes where?
- Cash to Close in Plain English
- Construction Loan Nuances
- Owner's and Lender's Title Insurance - The TRID Way
- TRID Escrow vs. RESPA Escrow (Apples & Oranges)
- Revised Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosures (When & How)
- Tolerance Cures
Join us for two-hours of TRID from the audit and examination perspective.
Jerod is the leader of Banker's Compliance Consulting's seminar and training productions. His background includes over 16 years in the regulatory compliance field. He is an accomplished teacher and conducts various compliance seminars and webinars for Banker's Compliance Consulting. Jerod has also been a speaker for the American Bankers Association and BankersOnline; many state banking associations and schools, as well as, various webinars.
Jerod is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and BankersOnline Guru.