Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
Anyone new to risk management or responsible for the physical security of a financial institution should attend this webinar. We will review the best practices for the financial institutions security officer as well as those things the security officer should never implement. Items of particular interest:
- Who on our staff should be trained and how often about security issues?
- Physical risk assessments what you need to know
- What is a security case and how should it be documented?
- When to obtain help from law enforcement, regulators or other Security Officers
- Where one obtains training for special security problems like internal fraud
- How to report to the board with a limited amount of time
This program provides the ground floor as to what areas of your financial institution you will need special relationships with to be successful. Learn how to gain support from management and staff by developing a risk management committee that will help champion the protection of your bottom line. This webinar gives you a whole new perspective with vital insights on how to achieve success as a security officer for a financial institution!
- Understand what is required of the Security Officer by the Bank Protection Act and the implementing regulations.
- Know why a "Security Committee," is necessary for your success
- Learn what records you should be keeping as your Banks Security Officer
- Know what you have to teach your staff to be in compliance
- This program satisfies the training requirements for the Bank Security Officer established by the Bank Protection Act
- Know how security can improve the bank operations by supplying feedback to the line of business.
The Beginning Security Officer
Webinar Q & A Document