We will review the best practices for the financial institutions security officer as well as those things the security officer should never implement. Items of particular interest:
- Who on our staff should be trained about security issues
- What is a security case and how should it be documented
- When to obtain help from law enforcement, regulators or other Security Officers
- Where one obtains training for special security problems like internal fraud
- How to report to the board with a limited amount of time
This program provides the ground floor as to what areas of your financial institution you will need special relationships with to be successful. Learn how to gain support from management and staff by developing a risk management committee that will help champion the protection of your bottom line. This webinar gives you a whole new perspective with vital insights on how to achieve success as a security officer for a financial institution!
- Get the blueprint of how to develop your security department.
- Understand what is required of the security officer by the Bank Protection Act and the implementing regulations.
- Learn what records you should be keeping as the security officer.
- Know what you have to teach your staff to be in compliance.
Who Should Attend:
Auditors,Compliance, Risk Management Staff anyone responsible for Security!