Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
The role of the Personal Banker demands projecting a positive, professional image and acquiring expertise. Today financial institutions have set the bar high for the Personal Banker in order to meet the growing demand for adherence to the legal and compliance aspects of deposit accounts. Proper documentation and knowing all the in's and out's as well as the do's and don'ts are vital to mastering the role of Personal Banker. Staff members who open deposit accounts face complicated situations and need clarification on the sticky stuff that comes with the job.
Deborah Crawford and Honey Shelton team up in this information-packed webinar to cover the multi-faceted issues and opportunities that are posed at the new accounts desk. This is the ideal webinar to learn how to seize opportunities to engage the customer about what the company has to offer while at the same time identify and manage red flags and high risks that hit the new accounts desk every day.
Your company has spent hundreds of thousands, maybe millions on the latest in product offerings. The job at new accounts is to match offerings available with needs presented by the customer. Selling isn't about being pushy; it's about excelling at customer service. Tune-in and learn how!
The program takes a hard look at the What, the When, the How and the Why with regard to key legal issues while mastering the art of salesmanship at new accounts.
What You Will Learn:
- Watch for Cues, Clues and Indicators of What the Customer Needs
- How to Cross-Sell with Enthusiasm and Not Be Pushy
- Overcoming Objections Customers Have About Products
- Follow Up and Tracking Your Relationship with the Customer
- Account titling, Ownership and Legal Issues
- High Risk Customers: Nonresident Alien Accounts, Money Service Businesses, PEPs, etc.
- How to Match Names and TIN and Common Errors
- Overdraft Privilege, Internet Gambling and Red Flags for Identity Theft
- Holds on New Accounts under Reg CC
Mastering the Role of Personal Banker Legal Issues & Salesmanship
Questions and Answers