Major HMDA Changes are just a year away! Are you ready? Although the January 1, 2018, effective date still seems like a ways off, the fact is your implementation plan should already be in motion.
2018 HMDA will look nothing like HMDA today. There are new criteria to determine if you are subject to HMDA. In some cases, the definition of dwelling has changed. There are significantly more data fields and even more have been modified or changed in some way. Everything you do with that data will be different from what you're doing today. It will go into a new file format with all new instructions, be filed with a different agency (the CFPB) and be filed in a completely new way.
Join David Dickinson as he addresses 2018 HMDA coverage as well as data collection and reporting, including:
- ank coverage changes - who's in and who's out
- Reportable "loans" vs. reportable "lines"
- What's reportable / what's not (many changes)
- Demographic Information Collection (major expansion)
- Reportable data overview (110 data points)
- Accuracy and resubmission expectations
- It's your data, now what?
- Risk mitigation best practices
- HMDA notifications
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for loan officers, loan processors, compliance, audit, & other loan operations personnel.
2018 HMDA Requirements
Questions and Answers