Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
Data collection under the revised HMDA rule begins January 1, 2018 for all applications with action dates in 2018.
- Loan Purpose including the new Not Applicable purpose
- Occupancy, especially "investment"
- Conditional Approvals
- Income and DTI
- Credit Scores
- Automated Underwriting System Reporting
- Rate Spread
- HOEPA changes
- Denial reasons
- Loans costs, points and fees, and other Regulation Z fields
- Interest rate and first rate change
- LTV/CLTV and Property Value
- Application channel and initially payable fields
- NMLSR ID who is covered and when to report Not Applicable
HMDA Review – Answers to Common Revised HMDA Questions
Reporting Demographic Data
Conditional Approval Reporting for HMDA
HMDA Denial Reasons
Reporting Counteroffers on HMDA LAR
HMDA and Regulation Z Related Fields
Questions and Answers