Vital Questions on Business AccountsWith Deborah Crawford
- 1 Video
- 3 PDFs
- 1 Download
- 2.0 hrs
ICB Credit: 2.5 CRCM
You have questions about business entities and their accounts. During this program we will take a look at many of those questions and provide answers that you can use in your own day to day experiences. Opening and managing business accounts can mean that you are dealing with very complex legal entities and you need to understand what they are, how they work, and how they are created.
This program will help you develop an understanding of the "how and why" of businesses and their accounts.
What you will learn:
- Types of business ownership and the essential characteristics of each
- What happens when an owner dies
- Special considerations for online banking and debit cards
- Who can sign and who can change signers
- Why we need the documentation we need
- How to explain documentation requirements to customers
- Which disclosures are required on business accounts
- The importance of resolutions and signature cards
- how to respond to 25 common questions your customer may have
What you will receive:
Business Account Handbook
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 27+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.