During this program you will learn how to build a BSA training program appropriate for each group of employees in your organization. We will cover how often employees should receive training, what kinds of conversations your employees could get into that can cause issues. You may have officers asked "What should I do with this $13,000 deposit it or what?" and you may still in 2015 have tellers telling customers "make it under $10,000 so we don't have to do a CTR". These are what can be called the "felony moment" conversations instead of a "Kodak moment".
Not only will we look at timing and conversations but we will exam content of training appropriate for Board, Frontline, Lending and Operations. How to build units of training that can be put in some modules and extracted from others.
What you will learn:
- Training for lenders and red flags
- Conversations tellers should or should not have about CTRs
- Building a comprehensive training program that examiners will respect
- Avoiding out dated thinking on training
- Understanding regulatory, policy and job specific training requirements
- Training for the Board
- Training for orientation
- Common pitfalls and employee behavior that can cause BSA problems
- Timing, content and tracking for BSA modules
- Receive a frontline handout and ppt for BSA training
Building a BSA Training Program
Questions and Answers