You have been appointed as the new Bank Secrecy Officer for your bank. You now feel like a deer caught in the headlights--what to do, where to start, who can help? All of these thoughts are running through your mind. Well, worry no more since we have designed the perfect program for new BSA officers and will help you set up a framework to begin your new job and organize the sections of the BSA exam manual and law so that you will know how to begin. You will go from panic to calm, as this program will break down the components of the regulation, the exam manual and the functions so that you can begin to look at each piece one at a time.
- Understand how the BSA law is organized
- Understand how the sections of the BSA manual can help you structure your program
- Designing a risk assessment
- How to write a BSA policy
- How to look at Customer Identification Programs and Customer Due Diligence
- Working on the SAR, Investigation, Filing and Tracking
- Governance—policy, procedures and processes
- What regulators may expect from your AML and TF program
- 314a and 314 b
- Monetary Instruments and Funds Transfer Recordkeeping
- Advisories, Alerts, FAQs and other fast information
- And much, much more!