25 Critical Errors on Beneficial OwnershipWith Deborah Crawford
- 1 Video
- 1 Survey
- 1 PDF
- 3 Downloads
- 2.0 hrs
During the process of getting ready for beneficial ownership there were FAQs, Exam Procedures and Regulations issued. In this maze of decisions that were made by FinCEN, where could you possibly go wrong? Everywhere! From date account was opened to renewals, there is a great deal of confusion on beneficial ownership.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND REVIEW:
- How to fill out the form-what is going wrong
- LEIs are not NAICS or State Charter Numbers
- Who is a controlling person? Who is an owner?
- Entities do not have their place in beneficial ownership boxes
- What is an address? You might be surprised what we are seeing on the form
- Drilling down on business accounts
- Documenting your exemptions or exclusions
- What renewals are out? When does a renewal stay in?
- Intermediaries as owners of accounts
- Trustees as owners of accounts
- Verbal and written recertifications
- What still is unresolved?
- And much more
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 27+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.