Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
This course delves into the basics of the ACH Network. Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to navigate the 2020 ACH Rules book
- Identify ACH participants and their responsibilities
- Understand the ACH Network transaction flows and related required components such as authorizations
- Identify their bank’s participation, liability and warranties
- Record how to identify new and upcoming Rules
NOTE: Attendees should have access to a copy of the 2020 Nacha Operating Rules and Guidelines for this course. Attendees will have the opportunity to tag sections, highlight important Rules changes, and more.
If you do not currently have a 2020 Nacha Operating Rules and Guidelines book, you can purchase one:
- Through your bank’s Regional Payments Association (if applicable)
- Order through Nacha at www.nacha.org
- Nacha and the Regional Payments Associations
- Processes and flow of credits and debits
- Exceptions and Notifications of Change
- Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit
- Consumer and Corporate
- Trace Numbers
- When is a bank an ODFI?
- Warranties and liabilities of each network participant
- Navigating the ACH Rules book
- Locate specific articles, sections and subsections
- Identify new and future Rules changes
- Document difference between new Rules process and updated definitions
- Standard Entry Class Codes
- Primer of applicable Rules and laws, including government benefit payments
- Audits and Risk Assessments
- Rules Enforcement
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This informative session is designed as an introduction to the ACH Network and Rules. Any staff member new to this environment will benefit, including Operations, Branch Managers, Call Center personnel, Tellers, Customer Service representatives, Risk Managers, Compliance, Audit, Retail Managers, Trainers, Lenders, and Senior Management.
ODFI Liability Breach of Warranty
Questions and Answers