Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
How could the Wells Fargo cross-selling fiasco happen?
The big bank had a big problem -- an ill-advised, completely over-exaggerated sales culture. Wells bragged and boasted for years about how it was the leader of the pack when it came to cross-selling. There are many lessons to be learned from the Wells debacle. When you make unrealistic demands and it’s all about the numbers, the culture will collapse. It did.
What went wrong at Wells? What repercussions will YOUR financial institution face as a result? How can you benefit from the lessons learned?
You want to excel at customer service! You should. You’ve invested heavily in developing products to help your customers and stay competitive. You should have. You want to blend the two and get excellent results, engaged employees and happy customers. This webinar will help you do just that .
We will explore what to do and what not to do in order to shape your sales/service culture into a thriving, customer-focused, employee engaged success!
There is nothing magical or easy to excel at how you prepare and convey the vision of your culture. It takes planning and implementation to develop core values that ensure you take care of your customers and train your employees. When you build a culture that is focused on doing the right thing by both the customer and the employee you have a win-win game plan.
Now more than ever before the regulator, the auditor, the community, your board of directors, and staff will pay close attention to the talk you claim to walk.
The Highlights of this Webinar:
We will begin the program by dissecting what happened at Wells.
Then, we’ll help you:
- Structure appropriate targets and incentives.
- Plan your cross-selling program right. Train it right. Stay devoted to doing right by your customer.
- Establish the cornerstones of your culture…values and vision.
- Determine who will be accountable for leading the culture.
- Set expectations for your customer-facing staff to support the culture.
- Plan how you will train your leaders and your staff.
- Determine what behaviors and results you will incentivize.
- Track and audit all results…values, numbers and behaviors.
- Proudly hand your sales performance plan over to the examiners.
- Show your community, your customers and your staff that integrity is first…always.
Incentives and Targets – After Wells
Questions and Answers