Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
Third party payment processors (TPPPs) are high risk customers from whom you must obtain extra documentation, and information and who will require more extensive monitoring during the account relationship. During this program we will review types of TPPPs and all the pertinent supervisory guidance to help you develop a risk assessment and action plan to bank these high risk accounts. We'll help you understand the nine key points for mitigating risk of banking third party payment processors. If you bank customers who process payments for third parties you may have both BSA and OFAC risk.
What you will learn:
- How to define and identify TPPPs at new accounts
- Why requesting paperwork and documentation up front may save you time and customer frustration
- Nine Key points in mitigating risk
- How to discover TPPPs during the account relationship
- How to bring on-board high risk customers
- What the ongoing work will be with these customers
- What regulators say about TPPPs in supervisory guidance
- How to develop policy, procedures and processes for opening and closing accounts for TPPPs
What you will receive:
One easy supplement with the pertinent supervisory guidance
An Action Plan to help you open, document, monitor and, if necessary, close these TPPP accounts
A Risk Assessment tool to help you risk assess these particular customers
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, Compliance, New Accounts, Personal Bankers, Branch Managers, Deposit Operations and Training
Banking Third Party Payment Processors
Questions and Answers