Ransomware, malware, skimming, shimming, phishing & vishing. The names sound ominous, the tactics are nefarious, and the losses can be staggering. Your financial institution and your accountholders must navigate this electronic minefield. A misstep can result in significant losses or theft of information and reputational damage. Your network may be secure; however, social engineering and the human factor can render your system useless in a matter of minutes. During this program, we will help you traverse the virtual battleground by bringing you up to date on the latest social engineering tactics being used. We will tackle the persistent problem of ransomware. We’ll discuss the multi-layered defensive steps and best practices you should be taking now to lessen the chances of falling victim.
- Business email compromises are not only increasing but becoming more convincing.
- Identify the various spin-off versions of phishing and learn how to handle them.
- Understand the rising threat of malicious text messaging.
- How social engineering plays a part in each and every scam.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a game changer in the world of identity verification.
- Why phishing remains such a persistent issue.
Please complete this course evaluation ...