Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
This webinar presents the essential facts on conducting a physical risk assessment. The use of actual photographs taken during our evaluations of financial institutions will show you common errors bankers have made. We will discuss the latest technologies that require new procedures to protect accountholders, and staff when working with cash recyclers or interactive teller machines.
This program provides you with a blueprint of how to conduct your assessment along with the tools you will need to document the inspection. If it isn't written, it never happened. Remember this when you enter the legal realm trying to protect your financial institution.
What will be covered:
- Items to review before you even leave your office to begin the inspection
- Community services located near you that could make your office a target
- Night inspections are necessary
- The 4Ls: Landscaping, lighting, location and locks
- How to conduct a daylight inspection
- Know the red flags social engineers and computer penetration companies thrive on
- Learn about your signs and what they point out to criminals
- Where to locate your cameras to discourage fraud, robberies and sexual harassment
- Learn what policies and procedures equal deterrents to the criminal
- Review the common types of robberies that risk assessments try to reduce or prevent
A proper risk assessment will provide you material for training staff, improving the security environment and facts to present to your board with your annual report. It provides the added benefit of demonstrating your financial institution took positive steps to protect accountholders, insiders and vendors.
Who Should Attend:
Auditors, Facility managers, Retail Operations, Security Officers, Security Assistants,
Security/risk management staff
Physical Security Risk Assessment
Questions and Answers