ICB Credit: 2.5 CRCM
To get the right account "fit" for a customer, you have to essentially conduct an interview. Through a series of questions, you can help your customer choose the right type of ownership with the right fees and benefits. Your customers will have questions of their own. In this program we will look at the most common customer questions and give you some guidance on how to answer them. Learn how to answer customer questions in a helpful way, without giving tax and legal advice, and explain the aspects of the customer's deposit ownership and rights in today's banking environment.
You will learn about:
- What to ask your customer -- and why;
- Legal ownership options;
- Types of minor accounts;
- Government benefit accounts with fiduciaries;
- Authorized and convenience signers;
- The role of deposit insurance;
- 25 Questions your customers may ask and answers that will help them.
- The importance of state laws.
What you will receive:
New Account Opening Handbook
Who Should Attend:
Tellers, New Accounts, Customer Service Representatives, Branch Managers, receptionists, call centers and anyone who talks to or helps a customer.
Personal Accounts: Vital Questions
Questions and Answers