Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
Overdraft services continue to be a target for regulatory scrutiny in 2023 and financial institutions who’ve been cited can attest to the damage unchecked fee income practices can have on an organization. This livestreaming, 90-minute webinar provides an evaluative look into overdraft programs and the risks associated. When you join us, you’ll come away with actionable best practices to avoid common pitfalls, potential fines, and reputational risks.
Fee income practices related to overdraft programs have been making headlines for months, and in some cases, years. When overlooked or inadequately managed, overdraft programs can leave your institution open to huge risks. Both federal and state regulators are paying particular attention to this issue and if your institution has not looked closely into its overdraft and insufficient funds practices, now is the time to.
Join us to:
- Get a better understanding of the Fair Banking risks associated with overdraft programs.
- Learn the most common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Gain actionable best practices for your institution’s overdraft program.
- Understand UDAAP “traps” and which practices are most likely to be considered deceptive, unfair, or abusive.
- Find out how to avoid being cited by your regulator and Civil Money Penalties.
- Weigh the compliance and reputational risks associated with fee income against the revenue it may produce for your institution.
- Explore regulator input from the CFPB, FRB, OCC, and FDIC.
- Examine recent enforcement actions related to overdraft programs and discuss where other institutions have gone wrong.
Who should Attend:
This program was designed for those working in strategic planning, compliance, risk, and vendor management.
Questions and Answers