The National Defense Authorization Act was passed by the Senate after a Presidential veto. During this program we will give an Executive Summary of the changes, trends and how it will impact your BSA program down the road.
- Revised BSA declaration of purpose
- New roles for FinCEN
- Streamlining of SARs and CTRs
- Study increased exemption levels for CTRs and Thresholds
- Study on how to provide inclusion for charities and nonprofits
- Annual training for examiners required
- New penalties for repeat violators
- New Whistleblower protections
- And much much more..
Who Should Attend:
Senior Management, Board of Directors, BSA Officer, BSA Staff, Business Department, Branch Administration, Deposit Operations, Training, Branch Staff, Loan Officers and anyone who works with Bank Secrecy Act.
What you will receive:
A Handbook of the complete text of the bill
An Executive Summary
A Section by Section Summary