Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
Congress is trying to change IRAs yet again. If we have those changes by December we will cover them. If not, there is still much to talk about as we wrap up 2021. We are just learning how to do inherited IRA payouts under the SECURE Act. There are new life expectancy tables in 2022. And many more issues for those of you who handle IRAs. Don't miss this year end wrap up on reporting, changes and highlights on IRAs.
- Inherited IRA rules from SECURE ACT now in effect
- New Life Expectancy Tables for 2022
- CoVID IRA Repayments one more year
- Proposed and maybe final changes by December in the Build Back Better Act
- Age has no bearing on IRAs any more
- Reporting issues to watch out for
- Amendments, forms and many other updates
What you will receive:
600+ IRA Handbook
Questions and Answers
I always look forward to Deb's IRA webinars. She gives great information, and makes it easy to understand. I highly recommend attending future webinars.
I always look forward to Deb's IRA webinars. She gives great information, and makes it easy to understand. I highly recommend attending future webinars.Read Less