Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
If you, a friend, or family member, have experienced identity theft, you know what a nightmare it can be to sort it all out and repair the damage. For some victims, it takes years to untangle the mess.
- What to do when there is a credit freeze or credit lock
- Different types of fraud alerts and how you deal with them
- Your duties as a furnisher of information to a credit bureau when there is an ID theft situation
- Avoiding repollution of credit history
- How to update your Red Flags program for detecting, preventing, mitigating against ID theft
- What employees need to know now about red flags for identity theft
- Tightening up your customer verification procedures
- Responding to requests from victims for business transaction records
- Requirements for secure disposal of consumer information
- The one call system
- Sending customers to the right place for free credit reports
- Credit card number truncation – are your commercial customers compliant?
- Reporting requirements on identity theft
I love the detailed information provided. - jwelch
Excellent, I found this very insightful and helpful in updating our Red Flags program. - kbell2018
Good information, easy to understand - ruthannlaws
Bank Obligations to ID Theft Victims
Questions and Answers