Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
Queries about temporary financing are some of the most frequent HMDA questions asked. This one-hour webinar will walk you through everything you need to know about HMDA’s temporary financing rules. Viewers will come away with a full understanding of what is and is not temporary financing, and why! The webinar will cover basic rules, term limits, allowable loan purpose, and more.
Temporary financing seems more complicated than it really is. Questions often center on supposed rules that are simply not in the regulation or commentary.
In this one-hour webinar we will review:
- The two types of temporary financing
- Bridge loans – temporary or not temporary?
- Loan purpose types that can be temporary
- Refinances, renewals, extensions and modifications of temporary financing
- “Permanent” financing and “mini-perms”
- Investor “flip” loans
- Modifications to temporary loans
You will learn easy to remember concepts that will help you to cut through the weeds when reviewing transactions.
Who Should Attend:
Compliance staff, audit and quality assurance staff, lending staff and anyone who needs to understand temporary financing rules for HMDA.
Questions and Answers