Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
HMDA has many hidden facts and requirements (or helpful exceptions) that are not obvious.
This webinar will go over these requirements as well as a review of common mistakes to check for that can affect accurate reporting. The information will be presented clearly with citations and references so that participants can immediately put it to work for reporting 2019 HMDA. Fields that apply to all HMDA reporters will be addressed as well as fields that apply only to full HMDA reporters.
Topics covered will include many that can cause reporting errors, including:
- Reporting of secondary market loans – who reports
- Temporary financing, including renewals of temporary financing
- Gross Annual Revenue
- Purchasing loans from non-reporters and partially exempt reporters
- Multiple dwellings as collateral – fields that are affected
- Cash-out refinances
- Approved not accepted reporting
- Withdrawn applications
- Spotting errors not identified by software or edits
This webinar will be helpful for compliance officers, lenders, auditors, examiners – anyone who needs to understand the intricacies of HMDA.
HMDA Tip and Year End Preparation
Questions and Answers