For compliance professionals, auditors and others involved in lending and change management, the world seems to be spinning faster. There are not only recent rules, but changes pending, tons of reading and months of preparation involved. Bute operations issues haven't gone away. You have to keep up with overdraft requirements, what is and isn't insured, remittance rules, Reg CC availability and more. With all that is changing in compliance for financial institutions, it's easy to focus on what will be, but we can't put aside what is.
This is why John and Andy want you to take a deep breath and spend two hours with them on basic compliance issues that involve your frontline staff. Bring your frontline personnel into the webinar during the live presentation, or invite them in as re-play all or part of the webinar as often as you like for 30 days. There is plenty of time to share this information with frontline staff. This session will be a confidence booster, answer questions, and help ensure you are on the right path for your next exam. You can alse use it to help meet training requirements.
Some of the key issues we'll discuss include:
- Regulation CC -- holds and disclosure timing
- Regulation D -- confusion over DDAs, NOWs and savings account transaction limits
- FDIC disclosure requirements
- Regulation DD -- required disclosures and customer rate inquiries
- BSA overview
- CTRs and SARs -- what frontline personnel should know and say
- HMDA records -- what has to be available and where
- CRA records -- the "public file" and where it must be available (although no one ever asks for it)
- FCRA challenges
- MLA and SCRA challenges
- Prompt attention to loan applications
- Complaints -- who handles them and when
- Regulatory hot topics to watch for
- and lots more!
Who Shoould Attend:
This webinar is directed at frontline staff, tellers, new accounts, loan interviewers, call center personnel, those who take claims and complaints from customers and those who audit and manage change in these areas
Frontline Compliance Concerns
Questions and Answers