Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
Managing electronic information is an even bigger job than managing physical records. Most companies simply have to worry about their own information; financial institutions are repositories of vast amounts of customer information and records as well, a fact which greatly increases the likelihood that third-parties (whether those involved in litigation with a customer or examiners) may seek access.
With laws and regulations including Sarbanes Oxley and the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, it has become increasingly necessary to manage the lifecycle of information - from the time it is created through its legal disposition. Other benefits of managing electronic information include being better prepared during an examination or audit, reduced costs expenditures on computer storage, and a broad array of other immediate benefits.
This seminar covers:
- Trends surrounding the growth of electronic information within organizations
- Overview of why information needs to be managed
- Implications of laws when dealing with information
- Real-world case scenarios of cloud computing and email management
- Methods for managing eDiscovery cost
- How to implement a records management program
- Best practices and standards
This is not a "record retention" program. It will not discuss specific time periods for which you are required under various laws and regulations to keep different types of records. This webinar will help you understand why and how to implement a records management program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Compliance Officers
- Record Managers
- Paralegals / Legal Assistants
- Human Resource Managers
- Presidents & Vice Presidents
Managing Electronic Information - From A to Zettabyte
Questions and Answers