Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
Major risks lurk in areas that have not yet been identified. Seemingly harmless procedures can pose significant threats. For example, can you definitively answer the following questions?
- Just how many bank controlled demand deposit accounts (DDA) are on your books?
- How would you begin to identify these?
- Who is responsible for the controls and reconciliation of these accounts?
Failure to identify and adequately apply controls can leave a opening large enough for even the most inexperienced employee to drive a dump truck through.
This session will assist you in:
- Identifying covered accounts
- Evaluating the reliability, adequacy, and effectiveness of accounting, operating, and administrative controls
- Detecting potential fraud
- Developing workpapers
HOW TO: Auditing Bank Controlled DDAs
Questions and Answers