Continuing operations and the flow of payments when disaster strikes is nothing new to financial institutions. However, HOW you continue processing while under cyber-attack is very different from your response to other types of disasters. The decisions you make, from processing to communicating with customers, can significantly affect your institution’s risk and loss potential.
When a cyber incident occurs, it is critical that an institution has already tested and is prepared in advance to deal with this unique situation.
Using virtual tabletop exercises, attendees of this session will test their operational Incident Response Plans using various attack scenarios to determine if their current Plan can withstand the simulated attack situation.
You will gain a better understanding of how you can strengthen your institution’s response, protect account holders from devastating losses, and secure your institution’s reputation.
This webinar will cover:
- How cyber-attacks are often smoke-screens for a more nefarious fraud.
- How a cyber-attack can affect processing.
- Unique incident response from an Operations perspective.
- The Do's and Don'ts of processing while under attack.
- Communicating with account holders and approving transfer requests.
Who Should Attend:
Risk Management, Vendor Management, Operations, Audit / Compliance, Information Security, Bank Manageme
Cyber Attacks: What Ops is doing now
Characteristics of DDoS attacks