Currency Transaction Report Annual Training for the FrontlineWith Deborah Crawford
- 1 Video
- 4 PDFs
- 2.0 hrs
ICB Credit: 2.5 CRCM
This webinar is a comprehensive look at the Currency Transaction Report (CTR) and Exemptions. It is designed for the frontline and goes into a great deal of detail. It is a line-by-line training on CTRs.
- How the CTR is organized
- What the filing name might be
- Find your RSSD numbers
- Line-by-line look at Person Involved in Transaction, Amount and Type of Transaction, and Financial institution where the transaction takes place
- When and how to back file a CTR
- CTR Exemptions and what cannot be exempt
- Armored car services
- Sole proprietorship reporting with dba
- Joint filings on deposits and withdrawals
- Aggregated versus multiple transactions
- Case studies
- Common errors on CTRs
- And much more
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Tellers, Head Tellers, New Accounts, Personal Bankers, Financial Services Representatives, Member Service Representatives, Branch Managers, Branch Operations, BSA Coordinators, BSA Officers, Training, Compliance and Security
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 27+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.