Knock Your In-House Compliance Training Out of the Park!With Honey Shelton
- 1 Video
- 2 PDFs
- 2.0 hrs
The program is fast-moving and provides countless creative ideas and techniques.
Included in this dynamic webinar are tips and techniques to make training fun, increase participation and involvement, and finding effective, affordable resources. You will be introduced to the A-E Professional Development Model™, developed by Honey Shelton, your speaker for this webinar. This proven model guides you on how to assess key factors concerning training, informs you on how to build, create and deliver engaging training and how to evaluate the effectiveness of the learning.
- Assess whether your learners will benefit from pre-testing and/or post-testing
- Build exceptionally engaging training material
- Create tools and exercises that increase engagement and recall
- Deliver training that is memorable, practical, memorable and effective
- Evaluate the training, the learner, the trainer and the effectiveness of the program
You Will Learn How To
- Encourage a learning culture at your bank
- Obtain buy-in from major stakeholders on what role they play in training's success
- Establish key partnerships with those that can impact learning success back on the job
- Explore options that help determine what the learner knows now
- Ascertain the process for evaluating the effectiveness of the training upfront
- Consider all the delivery options available to convey the training
- Develop a plan of action that spells out how to get started building your program
- Learn the essential design components of every effective training program
- Create learning support tools that reinforce the training
- Engage the learners in the training program
- Learn methods that help reduce or even eliminate common problems in the classroom
- Evaluate if learning occurred and the training was effective
Who Should Attend
Anyone who bears the responsibility for designing and delivering training on compliance and other critical topics at your financial institution will benefit from this dynamic workshop. Both the highly seasoned, experienced and those with limited experience at training will find this program worthwhile and beneficial.
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 30 plus years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and banking associations across the country. Her substantial banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with a $1 billion south Texas bank.
Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality have left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.
As a graduate of the School of Bank Marketing from the University of Colorado, she realizes the value of quality education. Honey invests time as a faculty member for banking schools around the country. She is a repeat presenter for most of the state banking associations and has accumulated an impressive client list that includes over 300 banks, credit unions and other organizations. Globally, she presented a program in the south of France for an international, energy-related firm.
Honey has a coaching practice specializing in helping others pursue professional excellence and is the author of numerous published articles and training manuals. Her first book, Coaching Yourself & Others will be released soon.
As a member of the American Society of Training & Development (ASTD), Honey continues her personal pursuit of excellence and has obtained certification in Reality Therapy from the William Glasser Institute as well as certification from the Training and Development Program at Texas A&M.