The program is fast-moving and provides countless creative ideas and techniques.
Included in this dynamic webinar are tips and techniques to make training fun, increase participation and involvement, and finding effective, affordable resources. You will be introduced to the A-E Professional Development Model™, developed by Honey Shelton, your speaker for this webinar. This proven model guides you on how to assess key factors concerning training, informs you on how to build, create and deliver engaging training and how to evaluate the effectiveness of the learning.
- Assess whether your learners will benefit from pre-testing and/or post-testing
- Build exceptionally engaging training material
- Create tools and exercises that increase engagement and recall
- Deliver training that is memorable, practical, memorable and effective
- Evaluate the training, the learner, the trainer and the effectiveness of the program
You Will Learn How To
- Encourage a learning culture at your bank
- Obtain buy-in from major stakeholders on what role they play in training's success
- Establish key partnerships with those that can impact learning success back on the job
- Explore options that help determine what the learner knows now
- Ascertain the process for evaluating the effectiveness of the training upfront
- Consider all the delivery options available to convey the training
- Develop a plan of action that spells out how to get started building your program
- Learn the essential design components of every effective training program
- Create learning support tools that reinforce the training
- Engage the learners in the training program
- Learn methods that help reduce or even eliminate common problems in the classroom
- Evaluate if learning occurred and the training was effective
Who Should Attend
Anyone who bears the responsibility for designing and delivering training on compliance and other critical topics at your financial institution will benefit from this dynamic workshop. Both the highly seasoned, experienced and those with limited experience at training will find this program worthwhile and beneficial.
Knock Your In-House Compliance Training Out of the Park!
Questions and Answers