Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
During this program we will look at the 2021 news and actionable items. Are you caught up? Are you sure? It's been a wild ride this year with many changes and some still pending. With our national priorities set, are you directing your AML program towards them? Have you updated your risk assessment? Ready for new rules on beneficial ownership? This program is specifically directed at things you need to know and do as 2021 comes to a close. We will also get our list together for 2022 and peek at the beneficial ownership issue.
You can count this as your annual BSA Officer Training.
- Risk Assessments-Items to add including Cannabis
- AML Act Highlights and Actionable Items
- Keep Open Request Orders
- National Beneficial Ownership Database
- FinCEN National Priorities for AML
- 3 Revised Chapters of the FFIEC Exam Manual
- 2021 Advisories:
- Advisory on COVID-19 Health Insurance- and Health Care-Related Fraud
- Advisory on Financial Crimes Targeting COVID-19 Economic Impact Payments
- Advisory on the Financial Action Task Force-Identified Jurisdictions with Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism and
- Counter-Proliferation Deficiencies
- CTR Changes on Business Accounts Pending
AML CFT Priorities
Questions and Answers