BSA Annual Staff Training --Updated for Beneficial OwnershipWith Deborah Crawford
- 1 Video
- 2 Downloads
- 2.0 hrs
We have many changes in the BSA area. New CTR, New SAR, new red flags, new beneficial ownership rules. It is time to update your staff training. This program is up to date on all changes on BSA for 2018.
- Review of New CTR
- New North Korean Red Flags
- Red Flags for Lenders
- Red Flags for Branch Personnel
- Elder fraud, human trafficking, funneling and cyber crimes
- 7 Core Elements of BSA and how they apply
- New Beneficial Ownership Rules
- Why risk matters
- Examiner hot spots on cashiers checks, personal accounts used for business and much much more…
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 27+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.