Have you completed this webinar? Please tell us what you think.
Who in the bank absolutely must understand WHO is an applicant, WHAT is an application and WHEN was the application submitted - if in fact it is considered submitted? The answer is simple, everyone who is taking and processing that loan request needs to understand who the borrowers will be, who may be a cosigner or guarantor, who should receive what disclosures and when, as well as what timeframes the bank has to make and communicate decisions.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- What is considered a loan application?
- ECOA vs. HMDA vs. TRID?
- When does an inquiry become an application?
- What is a pre-qualification?
- What must be done with a pre-qualification request?
- What is a pre-approval?
- What must be done with a pre-approval request?
- When must an application be in writing?
- How do you handle applications not received in person?
- Must applications be signed to be valid loan requests?
- Can I require a spouse or someone else to sign?
- When can I require someone to guaranty or co-sign?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This webinar is perfect for Compliance Officers who train or audit on loans, loan processors, other audit personnel and loan operations staff.
Applications and Applicants – What you must know
Webinar Q & A Document